Crisis App is volunteer run and led. Over time, we have had more than 50 people contributing to make our initiative successful.
Our volunteers come from a range of backgrounds including engineering, data analytics, design, product and program management, consultations and community engagement.
Thank you to all past, current and future volunteers!
- Steve King - Project Co-Lead
- Simone Cheung - Project Co-Lead
- Lynn Stahl - Developer
- Derwent McElhinney - Developer
- Becc Roach - Design lead
- Brian Hill - Operations Management, partner liaison
- Heather Succio - invaluable advice on USA Hurricane response crowdsourcing
- Mish Forder - Developer and data entry
Key organisation contributions
Organisations have contributed in-kind or enabled their team members to do so.
- Atlassian - Jira, Confluence, Trello - https://www.atlassian.com
- Atlassian Foundation - Domain Purchase, People - https://www.atlassian.com/company/foundation
- Deloitte - PR and Communications, Data Analytics, Platform Engineering support - https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en.html
- Thoughtworks - People and design https://www.thoughtworks.com/
- Assemblient - Operational Support, Guidance/Linkage to AusFireHack for identifying challenges - https://www.assemblient.com/ + https://www.ausfirehack.info/
- Slack - Slack workspace and in kind upgrades - https://slack.com
- Helping Homes Australia - Hosting - https://helpinghomes.com.au